Assessment and Data Associate Professional
The Assessment and Data Associate works across the Every Child Ready Assessment and Data teams to provide partners with high-quality, clear, and timely reporting of classroom quality and student achievement outcomes. This associate reports directly to the ECR Assessment Specialist. This is a part-time position with up to 20 hours
Note: Part Time, 100% Remote work or at our corporate office in SE Washington DC.
Supports the Classroom Quality Data Reporting:
- Uses Google Data Studio (or similar quality system) to create accurate and timely classroom reports from CLASS observations.
- Partners with the ECR Assessment team to develop and adhere to reporting timelines.
- Flags inconsistencies in data quality to the Assessment Specialist.
- Collaborates with the ECR data team to ensure accuracy of classroom naming conventions.
- Organizes reports into classroom and campus folders in Google Drive.
Supports the ECR student assessment program:
- Performs clerical and assessment-related duties (e.g., reviewing assessment protocols for errors; reviewing checks for understanding for the CFU audit, co-facilitating data reviews).
- Reviews data entry for partner schools
- Attend assessment office hours to provide technical support
- Supports the ECR Assessment Specialist with developing presentations, creating reports, and any other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Adept at the Google Suite of applications, including Google Data Studio
- Experience with early childhood classroom assessments
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated attention to detail
- Willingness to jump in where needed to support the ECR Assessment and Data team
The preceding description is intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by individuals in this role and is not designed to be an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities required of the Assessment and Data Associate. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
AppleTree Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Statement
At AppleTree, we endeavor to foster an environment where each person’s true self and experience is welcome. We believe that only with a diverse and inclusive environment can you truly celebrate and support all students, families, and staff. Our commitment to diversity is founded on the belief that our community is strengthened by the vibrant exchange that occurs when individuals with different backgrounds, abilities, and heritages share their various perspectives with one another.