Executive Assistant to the CEO
Are you service-oriented and enjoy driving solutions forward? Are you passionate about maintaining an organized and functional work space? Do you have a friendly and welcoming demeanor? If so, then Carlos Rosario International Public Charter School has the perfect opportunity for you.
Carlos Rosario International Public Charter School (CRIPCS) is an adult charter school that delivers high-quality education, career training, and supportive services that enable adult immigrants to realize their dreams while strengthening our community and economy. When you join the team at CRIPCS, you become part of a unique, mission-oriented organization that is actively and innovatively tackling some of the greatest challenges faced by adult learners and English language learners today, with a laser-beam focus on equity of opportunity for those we exist to serve.
Executive Assistant to the CEO
We are seeking an Executive Assistant to assist the CEO by providing critical administrative and logistical support. The Executive Assistant is responsible for the efficient and effective management of the Executive Office. They must be able to work well under pressure while using discretion when handling confidential matters.
● Completes a broad variety of administrative tasks for the CEO, including managing an extremely active calendar of appointments, drafting email correspondence, and completing expense reports
● Handles executive communication, including taking calls, responding to emails, and interacting with internal and external stakeholders, which include Board of Trustees members, donors, and senior staff members
● Plans, coordinates, and ensures the CEO's schedule is followed and respected. Operates as a “gatekeeper” in order to successfully manage the CEO's time and office related to internal and external needs
● Researches, prioritizes, and follows up on incoming issues and concerns addressed to CEO, and determines appropriate course of action, referral, or response
● Coordinates a variety of logistically complex meetings that take place inside and outside the workplace, such as quarterly Board of Trustees meetings, staff and Board retreats, and large-scale meetings for the managerial team and all School staff, plus provides support as needed for School events
● Follows up on contacts made by the CEO and supports the cultivation of ongoing relationships
● Maintains a comprehensive and well-organized school calendar with reporting deadlines and filing systems of paper and electronic documents
● Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 5 years of professional experience or the appropriate combination of education and experience. Experience supporting senior executives preferred
● Experience in a multicultural and diverse environment preferred
● Proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion
● Strong organizational and project management skills
● Meticulously detail-oriented
● Demonstrated ability to work well under pressure and take initiative as needed
● A proactive approach to problem-solving and strong decision-making skills
● Strong interpersonal skills and ability to effectively collaborate with others
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills
● Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, Google Workspace (Docs, Sheets, Slides, Forms), and virtual meeting platforms such as Zoom
● Biligual proficeny English/Spanish, Amharic, or French preferred
● Deep commitment to CRIPCS’s core values and ability to model those values in relationships with colleagues and partners
Apply directly at Carlos Rosario International Public Charter School’s career page at https://workforcenow.adp.com/executiveassistanttotheceo. This position will be posted until January 15, 2021.