Performance Management Framework (PMF)
Understanding the PMF
- School Quality Reports
- School Quality Reports Overview
- 2017-18 PMF Book
- 2018 School Quality Ratings Media Release
- PMF Data Collection and Validation Timelines
- PMF Calculators
- 2018-19 PMF Policy and Technical Guide, approved June 2019
- 2019-20 PMF Policy and Technical Guide, approved September 2019
- PK-8 PMF Task Force
- High School PMF Task Force
- Adult Education PMF Task Force
- Alternative Accountability Framework
PMF Historical Data
2018-19 (coming soon)
- 2018-19 PMF Book
- 2018-19 PMF Data File (Hover over, this is a link)
- 2018-19 PMF Policy and Technical Guide
- 2015-16 PMF Book
- 2015-16 PMF Data File
- 2015-16 PMF Policy and Technical Guide
- 2015-16 Student Growth Percentile (SGP) Targets - Use the pivot tables in the attached charts to view the 25th, 50th, and 75th percentiles of growth based on starting standard score by grade and subject. It is recommended to only view one grade and subject at a time.
- 2014-15 PMF Book
- 2014-15 PMF Data File
- 2014-15 PMF School Performance Reports
- 2014-15 PMF Policy and Technical Guide
- 2014-15 DC-CAS-to-PARCC transitional Student Growth Percentile (SGP) pivot charts. It is recommended to only view one grade and subject at a time.
For additional historic PMF resources, visit our School Quality Report web page.
DC PCSB’s Performance Management Framework (PMF) is used to produce the annual School Quality Report for each public charter school for which it provides oversight. DC PCSB uses the tool to review each school’s academic performance annually. Families can use the individual schools' report to find out how it is performing and use it as a resource when selecting a new school.