Performance Management Framework (PMF)
Alternative Accountability Framework
Public charter schools strive to provide an excellent education to every student. Some schools are designed to offer alternative programs in order to serve students with unique educational needs the population as defined by this policy. DC PCSB recognizes that the standard Performance Management Frameworks (PK-8, HS, and Adult Education) can be inappropriate for measuring a school serving a population that is considerably different and more challenged than that of most schools. For a school to be eligible for the Alternative Accountability Framework (AAF), it will meet specific criteria outlined in the Alternative Accountability Framework Eligibility Form.
Understanding the Performance Management Framework (2011-2019)
- PMF Data Collection and Validation Timelines
- PMF Calculators
- 2019-20 PMF Policy and Technical Guide, approved November 2019
DC PCSB's PMF Task Force Meetings
- PK-8 PMF Task Force
- High School PMF Task Force
- Adult Education PMF Task Force
- Alternative Accountability Framework
Performance Management Framework (PMF) Historical Data
- 2015-16 PMF Book
- 2015-16 PMF Data File
- 2015-16 PMF Policy and Technical Guide
- 2015-16 Student Growth Percentile (SGP) Targets - Use the pivot tables in the attached charts to view the 25th, 50th, and 75th percentiles of growth based on starting standard score by grade and subject. It is recommended to only view one grade and subject at a time.
- 2014-15 PMF Book
- 2014-15 PMF Data File
- 2014-15 PMF School Performance Reports
- 2014-15 PMF Policy and Technical Guide
- 2014-15 DC-CAS-to-PARCC transitional Student Growth Percentile (SGP) pivot charts. It is recommended to only view one grade and subject at a time.
For additional historic PMF resources, visit our School Quality Report web page.